- @cathyma123 - Cathy Ma
- @choumx - William Chou
- @johnbarr - John Barr
- @kaewka - Thanawat Kaewka
- @latrekc - Stanislav Tugovikov
- @nainar - Naina Raisinghani (Facilitator)
- @M-J-Robbins - Mark Robbins
GitHub team wg-amp4email also includes AMP for Email WG members.
- AMP for Email Working Group members will use
#wg-amp4emailchannel on AMP's Slack (signup) for real-time discussion. The channel is open to anyone, regardless of membership in AMP for Email working group.
- AMP for Email Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with
Type: Status Updatein this repository.
- AMP for Email Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with
Type: Eventin this repository.
- AMP for Email Working Group has a mailing list that's currently open to email providers.
Any bugs or feature requests related to AMP should NOT be filed in this repository and https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues should be used instead.
@ampproject/wg-amp4email can be used to mention the AMP for Email Working Group in issues and PRs.
Code of Conduct
AMP for Email Working Group follows the AMP open source project code of conduct.