AMP Outreach working group
Responsible for helping developers who use AMP remain productive and keeping the AMP community healthy. This includes maintaining and enhancing AMP's developer-facing sites and documentation, maintaining communication channels, organizing community events, etc.
- @pbakaus - Paul Bakaus (Faciliator)
- @CrystalFaith - Crystal Lambert
- @morsssss - Ben Morss
- @mrjoro - Joey Rozier
- @sebastianbenz - Sebastian Benz
Github team https://github.com/orgs/ampproject/teams/wg-outreach also includes Outreach WG members.
- Slack (signup)
- #wg-outreach - main channel for outreach related real time communication (open to anyone)
- #docs - for everything documentation related
- #amp-conf - for everything AMP Conf related
- @amphtml - official Twitter account for AMP
- Outreach Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with
Type: Status Updatein this repository.
- Outreach Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with
Type: Eventin this repository.
- Outreach Working Group will post Quarterly Roadmap as an issue labeled with
Type: Roadmapin this repository.
Issues / requests / bugs
Any bugs or feature requests related to AMP or our documentation/website should NOT be filed in this repository and https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues and respectively https://github.com/ampproject/docs/issues should be used instead.
@ampproject/wg-outreach can be used to mention the Outreach Working Group in issues and PRs.
Code of Conduct
Outreach Working Group follows the AMP open source project code of conduct.