wg-performance Working Group is responsible for monitoring and improving AMP's load and runtime performance for compliant documents in all formats (Web Stories, AMP Pages, AMP Email, etc). Additionally, this group is responsible for AMP's core runtime, including layout/rendering and data binding.
- @erwinmombay – Erwin Mombay (Facilitator)
- @jridgewell - Justin Ridgewell
- @samouri - Jake Fried
- @kristoferbaxter – Kristofer Baxter
- @rcebulko – Ryan Cebulko
Github team https://github.com/orgs/ampproject/teams/wg-performance also includes Performance WG members.
- Performance Working Group members will use
#wg-performancechannel on AMP's Slack (signup) for real-time discussion. The channel is open to anyone, regardless of membership in Performance working group.
- Performance Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with
Type: Status Updatein this repository.
- Performance Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with
Type: Eventin this repository.
- Weekly Status Meetings, Fridays @ 11AM PDT, https://meet.google.com/bgv-euqx-dew
Any bugs or feature requests related to AMP should NOT be filed in this repository and https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues should be used instead.
@ampproject/wg-performance can be used to mention the Performance Working Group in issues and PRs.
Code of Conduct
The Performance Working Group follows the AMP open source project code of conduct.