The wg-stories Working Group is responsible for implementing and improving AMP's story format (amp-story).
- @newmuis - Jon Newmuis (Facilitator)
- @gmajoulet - Gabriel Majoulet
- @enriqe - Enrique Marroquin
- @bramanudom - Pet Ramanudom
- @vinaymahag - Vinay Mahagaokar
- @hongwei1990 - Wei Hong
Github team https://github.com/orgs/ampproject/teams/wg-stories also includes Stories WG members.
- Stories Working Group members will use
#wg-storieschannel on AMP's Slack (signup) for real-time discussion. The channel is open to anyone, regardless of membership in Stories working group.
- Stories Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with
Type: Status Updatein this repository.
- Stories Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with
Type: Eventin this repository.
- Stories Working Group will post Quarterly Roadmap as an issue labeled with
Type: Roadmapin this repository. Any bugs or feature requests related to AMP should NOT be filed in this repository and https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues should be used instead.
@ampproject/wg-stories can be used to mention the UI Working Group in issues and PRs.
Code of Conduct
Stories Working Group follows the AMP open source project code of conduct.