wg-ui-and-a11y Working Group is responsible for AMP's visual components & interactions and AMP's overall accessibility and user experience (including published guidelines for AMP UX). The UI Working Group also has overall responsibility for ensuring AMP is accessible, though each WG is responsible for ensuring accessibility within their areas of responsibility.
- @aghassemi - Ali Ghassemi (Facilitator)
- @alanorozco - Alan Orozco
- @andrewwatterson - Andrew Watterson
- @caroqliu - Caroline Liu
- @cathyxz - Cathy Zhu
- @cvializ - Carlos Vializ
- @danielcyoung - Daniel Young
- @joneleven - Jonathan Leventhal
- @nainar - Naina Raisinghani
- @sparhami - Sepand Parhami
Github team https://github.com/orgs/ampproject/teams/wg-ui-and-a11y also includes UI WG members.
- UI Working Group members will use
#wg-ui-and-a11ychannel on AMP's Slack (signup) for real-time discussion. The channel is open to anyone, regardless of membership in UI working group.
- UI Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with
Type: Status Updatein this repository.
- UI Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with
Type: Eventin this repository.
- UI Working Group will post Quarterly Roadmap as an issue labeled with
Type: Roadmapin this repository.
Any bugs or feature requests related to AMP should NOT be filed in this repository and https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues should be used instead.
@ampproject/wg-ui-and-a11y can be used to mention the UI Working Group in issues and PRs.
Code of Conduct
UI Working Group follows the AMP open source project code of conduct.