⭐ Star this repository if you really like this approach of encouraging first-time-contributors :)
This logo image is designed by UsefulHunter with HTML code -- Code is under HTML folder of this repository
Hey there! This is a beginner-friendly repository to help first-time-contributors with their cntrobutions in the open source community.
Acquaint yourself with Hacktoberfest here: https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com.
Steps to contribute to Hacktoberfest
- You must login to Github before. If you don't have a GitHub account, make one right now. Remember to fill out your Github profile completely.
- Access Hacktoberfest and link your GitHub account to get your Hacktoberfest profile.
- Access Github project and help the open source community :)
If you have any doubts regarding git, read here: https://github.github.com/training-kit/downloads/github-git-cheat-sheet.pdf
You can contribute to this repository by showcasing your knowledge. Look out for issues in this repository, or simply add your favourite program if you're feeling adventerous. And it's reaaally easy-peasy!
How to contribute
- Navigate to the respective programming folder
- Create a new file named
- Populate the file with your favourite program in that programming language
- Try to garnish the program with meaningful comments
- All changes that you have made, would be local to your fork, after that, create a PR (Pull Request) to this base
Don't forget to add your Name and GitHub user profile to
Hola! you're done. Now sit back and let us review your awesome code. Happy Hacking October!
*** Note ***
If you're editing an already existing programming file please do provide the output screenshot of your changes in your Pull Request
© Copyright 2019 Hacktoberfest-Beginner-level Contributors | MIT License