The goal of this project is to develop a hardware and accompanying software platform for controlling robots from a high level programming language such as Python.
The hardware will consist of a multi-axis motor control board, industrial strength GPIO for controlling alarms, incandescent lamps, driving fans and more.
The software will provide an abstract interface to the hardware platform. The first robot that will be tailored to this project will be a 3-axis Delta Robot.
Here is the folder structure for the project:
- 3D models of target robots
- The first hardware platform for this project
- Some pretty untested code to do mass changes in schematics/BOMs
- Component datasheets
- Notes, logo
- Bare metal bring up of STM32F4 and code for the robot controller
- Various pictures of the project
- The python software interfaces
- A user interface to all of this