Python Serializers Benchmark
Benchmark performances of various Python serialization frameworks.
See some initial results ...
If you are familiar with Python, things shall be pretty straightforward :
- Create a virtualenv yourenv targetting Python 2.7.
- Install dependencies listed in project requirements.txt.
- Clone this project on your local machine.
Note that the protocol buffer package that can be installed from PyPI, does not currently contains the source of the CPP extension package necessary to achieve good performance.
Running the benchmark :
- starts your command line shell
- activate newly created environment
- goes into project folder
- For help :
- python run_benchmark.py -h
- To run with defaults options...:
- python run_benchmark.py