Skip to content
Avatar
πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜‘

Achievements

Achievements

Organizations

@satRdays @PyLadies-LosAngeles @Mikata-Project
Block or Report

Block or report amy17519

Block user

Prevent this user from interacting with your repositories and sending you notifications. Learn more about blocking users.

You must be logged in to block users.

Report abuse

Contact GitHub support about this user’s behavior. Learn more about reporting abuse.

Report abuse
amy17519/README.md

---- πŸ₯Ί at code 80% of my professional life. 😲 the rest 20% while copying and pasting code from stackoverflow ----

Links η΅¦ζˆ‘ι»žζ΅ι‡οΌš

Homepage | Past Talks | Blogs | LinkedIn | Twitter

Mikata Project, Open-source Python and R Tools for Data Science in Production

Current ηΎεœ¨ι€²θ‘ŒεΌ:

Past 過去式:

Pinned

  1. Slides and other materials from presentations at the LA East R User Meetup

    HTML 40 10

  2. Slides for "What's Data Science Reporting?"

    1

  3. dataviz Public

    Data Visualization - Lesser Known Intro

    JavaScript 2 3

  4. A Web scraping project: Starbucks collections on Fredorange.com

    R 1 1

  5. A R Shiny project: NYC Pre-K Explorer

    R 1

  6. beginnR Public

    Rθͺžθ¨€ - εˆε­Έθ€…ζ•™η¨‹

839 contributions in the last year

Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Mon Wed Fri
Activity overview
Contributed to Mikata-Project/ggthemr, laRusers/presentations, amy17519/amy17519 and 2 other repositories

Contribution activity

September 2021

72 contributions in private repositories Sep 1 – Sep 20

Seeing something unexpected? Take a look at the GitHub profile guide.