We Have a New Home!
This Node.js Alexa Skills Kit project has been deprecated. A new Alexa Skills Kit SDK for Node.js, along with updated skill samples, is available in our new home: https://github.com/alexa.
If you still need access to the deprecated Node.js Alexa Skills Kit project, please go to deprecated branch.
- New Alexa Skills Kit SDK for Node.js - The Alexa Skills Kit SDK for Node.js helps you get a skill up and running quickly, letting you focus on skill logic instead of boilerplate code.
- Fact Skill Example - A great place to start for any first time Alexa skills developer. This tutorial steps you through the process of building an Alexa skill similar to "Fact of the Day".
- Trivia Skill Example - Another easy tutorial for both developers and non-developers to build a solid trivia skill.
- How-to Skill Example - This tutorial makes it easy to create a simple, direction-based skill for Alexa.
- Hello-World Skill Example - The sample code of the classic “Hello, World!” skill.