C-Toy is an interactive C(99) coding environment based on TCC.
Small, simple, no bullshit. Write cross-platform C code and see the result immediately. No installation or compiler required, download (~2mb), unzip, run CToy and play. Ready for Windows 64 bit and MacOSX 64 bit (linux in progress). Ideal for games, image processing, teaching, prototyping...
- CToy: program update on file save (use any text editor)
- CToy_player: to publish your project (dynamic update disabled)
- API for window managment, inputs, persistent memory...
- Image processing with MaratisTCL
- OpenGLES-2 simulation
- Embedded libtcc
- Plug external libraries: use C-symbols from dll or dylib files
- Can also compile your project with other compilers (CMake script for gcc, vs, mingw)
- Emscripten compatible (tool in progress)
- Launch CToy
- Open src/main.c using your favorite text editor
- Start coding (samples included)
- Save your file(s) and see the result in realtime
Building CToy from sources (CMake)
mkdir Build cd Build cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release make make install
mkdir Build cd Build cmake -G "Visual Studio 11 Win64" ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin
(libtcc.dll and libtcc.dylib where pre-built from a fork of tcc: libtcc-fork)