Maratis Tiny C library
is a collection of small and efficient math and image processing routines written in ANSI C with no dependencies.
The library is divided in independent single files (stb style):
- vector manipulation
- interpolation (cubic, catmullrom)
- quaternion (basics, slerp...)
- matrix (projection, transformation...)
- random number generator
- 2d routines
- 3d routines
- voxeliser (tri-box overlap)
- raytracing (sphere, plane, box, triangle)
- ubyte, ushort, int, half, float...
- copy, conversions, mirror, reframe, rotate...
- filters (convolution, gaussian blur, sobel, harris)
- resizing, pyrdown
- morphology (floodfill, dilate, erode, thinning...)
- corner detection (harris, non-maxima suppression)
- triangle with interpolation (perspective correct)
- basic line, circle and polygon
- distance transform and voronoi
- path finding on regular grid (floodfill-based)
Games / Demos
- Back on Earth - Ludum Dare 34 Compo (with source)
Building the demos (CMake)
mkdir Build cd Build cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin make make install
mkdir Build cd Build cmake -G "Visual Studio 11" ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin
mkdir Build cd Build cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin make make install
./emcc -s LEGACY_GL_EMULATION=1 -s USE_GLFW=3
Copyright (c) 2015 Anael Seghezzi <www.maratis3d.com>
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.