Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
||Latest commit message
||Failed to load latest commit information.
EXPERIMENTAL: Take a backup before you proceed.
Migration Script for Bludit v1.6.2 to v2.0
- Script is tested on PHP7+
bl-content is migrated.
- Script migrates only the Core plugin data and user data (posts, pages, uploads etc.) to the new db structure.
- Third party plugin data is not migrated intentionally. We do not know if v1 plugins are compatible with v2.
- Script sets the theme to "log" for safer/better compatibility. Change your custom/stock theme manually after migration.
- NOTE: All
scheduled posts/pages are changed to
- If you notice that 1 Page is missing, it is not a bug. The default error page in Bludit v1 is deprecated and hence not included.
I found a bug:
- Take a backup of current installation.
- Copy migrate.php to root of Bludit v1.6 installation.
- Run it and Copy freshly generated
bl-content directory from migrations/* to the new Bludit v2 installation.
- If there were posts migrations conflicts, add them manually to your new Bludit installation from
- Report an issue describing it as verbosely as possible.