EXPERIMENTAL: Take a backup before you proceed.
Migration Script for Bludit v2.3.4 to v3.0
- Script is tested on PHP7+
- Script migrates only the Core plugin data and user data (pages, uploads etc.) to the new db structure.
- Third party plugin data is not migrated intentionally. We do not know if v2 plugins are compatible with v3.
- Script sets the theme to "blogx" for safer/better compatibility. Change your custom/stock theme manually after migration.
- Backups generated from the v2 Backup plugin are removed since they are incompatible with v3.
- Take a backup of current installation.
- Copy migrate.php to root of Bludit v2.3.4 installation.
- Run it and Copy freshly generated
bl-contentdirectory from migrations/* to the new Bludit v3 installation.
I have already migrated to v3 RC2 with this script ? Can I use it again for v3 final release?
No. For final release -> Deactivate and activate the following plugins if you use them:
simple-stats, rss, sitemap, backup to get rid of any errors.
I found a bug:
- Report an issue describing it as verbosely as possible.