Universal Sprite Kit Game Template
This is a starter project to allow you to build a universal game that will run on:
- This code will run on all three platforms with a shared code base.
- It shares assets and scenes under the "Universal" folder.
- This is meant to be a starter template. (The example gameplay is just for demonstration purposes and can easily be removed and replaced with your own code in the GameScene.swift file).
- User interactions (touches & mouse clicks) are abstracted out in the "Universal" section. This allows everything to be run from a shared code base.
- Write once, run on three platforms!
Swift Heads Presentation
Demo Music & Gfx
This starter template includes four (4) songs created as a part of an open-source Synthesizer project I am working on. Stay tuned! You are free to use these background music songs in any of your apps. The graphics are just for demo purposes.
This starter template includes Ray Wenderlich's excellent SKTUtils Library. These routines include several helpful custom effects, math, conversion, and other useful Sprite Kit routines.
Resources for SpriteKit/Game Dev
SpriteKit Playground Experimentation