Mario Terminal Game By Ananya Arun
- Mario character represented with 'M' 'O' '/'
- Ground represented with 'X'
- Clouds represented with '*'
- Bricks represented with '#'
- Coins represented with '0'
- Enemy 1 represented with '@' '^'
- Enemy 2 represented with '%'
- Enemy 3 represented with '$'
- 'd' to make mario move right
- 'a' to make mario move left
- 'w' to make mario jump
- 'q' to quit the game
Functionalities and Rules
- Enemies and background are randomly generated.
- Bricks are present onto which mario can jump on collect coins and move around.
- Mario has 3 lives in the begining and looses a live each for chashing into enemies.
- score is increased by 1 for collecting coins.
- Mario can gain points by jumping on top of enemies.
- If mario crashes into a enemy first befor it lands after jump it looses a life instead of gaining 10 points.
- Game ends when mario looses all its lives.
- enemy 1 is a regular enemy and dies when mario kills it
- mario can behead (remove '@') this enemy and score increases by 1 for the same
- enemy 2 approches mario from right and keeps moving.
- When jumped on score increases by 10 and all enemies of this kind freeze.
- enemy 3 approaches mario from left.
- This chases mario and is a boss enemy which never dies.
- When jumped on score increses by 10 but enemy 3 continues to move and chase mario
- Level 1 is a basic level with less background complication and only enemy 2 and 3
- Level 2 has mountains etc coming into background and more bricks in general.
- Level 3 has enemy 3 coming into action and ideally mario needs to freeze enemy 2 to be able to score points by beheading all enemy 3.