Theme is "Beneath the surface"
Mole digging to find things, trying to dig out as must gems as possible before running out of time. Worms can add some times.
This is inspired from an actual game I played a while ago. I can't seem to remember its name though.
2014/04/28 - 00:30am
Last rush !
- Made something very ugly, hope some people will find it fun
- Code is a mess, as always
2014/04/27 - 11:30am
- Going terraria style, keyboard+mouse ftw!
- mouse selection is ok, I need to add action on mouse click
- Jump and gravity are a bit odd, will fix later
2014/04/26 - 11pm
Sprites are mostly placeholders
No sound, no music
Can dig down using 'down' key. I need to implement a proper action for digging as it must be seperated from movements.
No bonuses, no score, no timing
No level boundaries
Physics and movement need rework
Thoughts regarding basecode
Entities implementation (composition) is kinda in the way and prevent me from thinking about quick solution to implements things. Movements, actions and physics are a complete mess and split apart.
So far, I find that level generation and autolayout are pretty useful as I can change tiles easily