Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Some dependencies updated and new internal architecture (allowing a standalone tool in near future).
No functional changes.
Minor changes only:
- Checks for a new version after startup
- updated dependencies
- WiFi coexistence charts
- Higher levels for "good" and "acceptable"
- Upgraded all libraries to node.js 6, also node.exe v6 is found in Windows ZIP
Further tests for Wifi coexistence charts, now using my own Wifi scanner library. Still ready for tests but not for production.
WiFi interoperability chart added with UI improvements. Still BETA!
Windows Users: Use the ZIP file from 1.9.0 and copy the source code of this release over it.
Tests with WiFi interoperability chart (click on logo to see the new chart). Testing first on different systems before making it final.
Solved a few stability problem (specially with Ubuntu) and added multi language support (German and English are built-in)
- Supports now node 4.x
- Design improved, various CSS fixes.
- Tool can be customized (logo, about dialog, favicons) for your own needs. See the file "Customizing.md" for more details.