Weatherstation using node.js
The data read from an ELV weather station by a Raspberry-Pi is sent afterwards to a webserver and made public.
The data is read using an USB module called "USB-WDE1-2", sold from ELV.
- Product link for Weather station "ELV KS 300-4": http://www.elv.ch/elv-funk-kombi-wettersensor-ks-300-2-br-inkl-hochwertigem-2-m-edelstahlmast-br-und-qualitaetsbatterien.html
- Product link for USB Dongle "ELV USB-WDE1-2": http://www.elv.ch/-353.html
All icons used in this project were taken from the website "Flaticon". The designers are:
- Catalin Fertu from www.flaticon.com is licensed under CC BY 3.0
- Icomoon from www.flaticon.com is licensed under CC BY 3.0
- Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed under CC BY 3.0
Further information about implementing your own qwesta based weather station is found in the wiki.