- Fixed CVE-2018-7251 #1247
- Fixing image URL on file upload PR #1236
- Fixed errors with
anchor/.htaccessby removing it and altering main
- Re-order the list of collations and make them utf8mb4
- Add default use of utf8mb4 when creating the database
- Allow use of MySQL or SQLite drivers & provide an option for it during installation.
- Make sure we're not hardcoding the Charset and that it's in 1 place as well as being populated in the config once installation is complete.
- Fix site variable edits
Note: This was previously
0.12.6 but it was broken so re-released it as
This release brings a plentiful banquet of updates and fixes to the core of AnchorCMS. From fixing styling to actually grabbing the markdown, adding a dashboard to
.htaccess fixes, and from a fix to timezones through to correctly choosing the code tags to use including all the features in between - did someone say robotic upgrader? This release has got us all on the edge of our seats, as we watch Anchor mature into a faster-than-superman, and über minimalistic CMS with a full suite of options.
An issue was occurring due to the alteration in the way we store the markdown and the parsed markdown. This has been addressed in this patch.
In this release we see some much needed security fixes. Especially XSS. And some features as provided by the community.
We also see fixes to the drag & drop for images, as well as custom images fields.
- Fixes issues with
0.9.3-bthat would not let you install from fresh
This is not "Production-Ready" it needs testing BUT it is what I would consider the next release of Anchor, there have been quite a few fixes and what I would consider quite a major change in terms of the database.