Security & Bugfixes
- Fixed CVE-2018-7251 #1247
- Fixing image URL on file upload PR #1236
- Fixed errors with
anchor/.htaccessby removing it and altering main
- Re-order the list of collations and make them utf8mb4
- Add default use of utf8mb4 when creating the database
- Allow use of MySQL or SQLite drivers & provide an option for it during installation.
- Make sure we're not hardcoding the Charset and that it's in 1 place as well as being populated in the config once installation is complete.
- Fix site variable edits
Note: This was previously
0.12.6 but it was broken so re-released it as
0.12.3 - Upgraded, and absolutely fantastic!
This release brings a plentiful banquet of updates and fixes to the core of AnchorCMS. From fixing styling to actually grabbing the markdown, adding a dashboard to
.htaccess fixes, and from a fix to timezones through to correctly choosing the code tags to use including all the features in between - did someone say robotic upgrader? This release has got us all on the edge of our seats, as we watch Anchor mature into a faster-than-superman, and über minimalistic CMS with a full suite of options.
0.12.1 - Fix updating from < 0.9.3
0.12 - Security Fixes, New Features & Better Stability
In this release we see some much needed security fixes. Especially XSS. And some features as provided by the community.
We also see fixes to the drag & drop for images, as well as custom images fields.
Bugfixes and changes
- Fixes issues with
0.9.3-bthat would not let you install from fresh
This is not "Production-Ready" it needs testing BUT it is what I would consider the next release of Anchor, there have been quite a few fixes and what I would consider quite a major change in terms of the database.