Twitter hosted app for Chrome
The simplest app I could think of, I needed a big birdie bookmark in my Chrome app page.
How to use
Download or clone the repo, then follow instructions to load an unpacked extension:
- in Chrome, bring up the extensions management page by choosing Tools > Extensions
- if Developer mode checkbox is not enabled, enable it
- click the ''Load unpacked extension'' button
- a file dialog appears
- in the file dialog, navigate to the folder you just downloaded and click ''OK''
- you've now installed the app
- create a new tab
- the icon for the Twitter hosted app appears in Chrome's launcher
The Twitter icon is from Twitter's resource page