Automatically make your Wistia video embeds responsive!
Wistia Responsive automatically makes your Wistia video embeds responsive by enabling Wistia's iframe api and using Wistia's video foam parameter on your embeds.
Simply activate the plugin and the rest will happen automatically!
- All features should work for each blog in multisite installations but this has not yet been tested.
Feedback is welcome!
If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, please do so here at the Wistia Responsive plugin page.
Follow @anderly on Twitter for updates on this and other plugins.
- Upload or extract the
wistia-responsivefolder to your site's
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Voila! Your Wistia video embeds will now be responsive!
- Fix to allow protocol relative URLs
- This is the first public release.