Check Strings (in XCode-style *.lproj directories)
Small hack to sanity check XCode-style strings files.
Just drop into a map with =*.lproj= dirs and the script will compare =Localizable.strings= in all directories to the one in =en.lproj=.
- Missing translation compared to base language (en)
- Extra translation compared to base language (en)
- Translation is the same compated with base language (en)
- String matches translation key (en)
- Multiple instances of translation key
- Empty translation value