Ocaml library for accessing Amazon S3
This library provides access to Amazon Simple Storage Solution (S3).
The following S3 operations are supported:
- Copying file to and from s3
- List files in S3 (from root)
- Delete single/multi object in S3
- HEAD operation on single objects
- Streaming transfer to and from aws
- Multi part upload (including s3 -> s3 copy)
The library also implements fetching credentials through IAM service.
The library supports both lwt and async concurrency models.
- For lwt, please install
- For Async, please install
This library is originally based on s3_cp example found at https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-cohttp/blob/master/examples/async/s3_cp.ml, but has diverted (and grown) substantially since.