These snipptes can be imported into VS in order to avoid writing the same code over and over again.
Kindly refer to the folloing links to better understanding:
- How to create and import your own snippets: https://community.dynamics.com/ax/b/goshoom/archive/2016/06/30/custom-code-snippets-in-ax-7
- Microsoft`s official documentation: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171418(v=vs.140).aspx
- Complemetary documentation: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms165394.aspx
Before to start...
Little tip to import them all at once
To import all snippets from this repository at once, you can follow the following steps:
- [Download the master DAXUTIL repository] (https://github.com/anderson-joyle/DAXDUTIL/archive/master.zip) as ZIP file.
- Create a new folder into C:\Users<user_name>\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Code Snippets\X++. For convension purpose, name it as DAXDUTIL.
- Copy the files from the zip file previously downloaded (DAXDUTIL/Development tools/AX7/Snippets) and paste into new created folder (from previous step)
- [construct] (https://github.com/anderson-joyle/DAXDUTIL/blob/master/Development%20tools/AX7/Snippets/construct.snippet): Creates a construct method to a class.
- [table_find_exist] (https://github.com/anderson-joyle/DAXDUTIL/blob/master/Development%20tools/AX7/Snippets/table_find_exist.snippet): Creates both find and exist table methods.