Auto Test File
- Auto-generate test files in a watched directory for matching extensions.
- Ask for test specs and insert into the generated test.
- Ignores index and dot files.
npm install auto-test-file
- This will provide access to the
atfcommand which can be used to start the file watcher.
Running the watcher
- Add a watcher script to your
"atf": "atf -d 'src' -e 'ts' 'tsx'"
- Run the script, which will launch the watcher.
- Files will be auto-generated while the script is running.
- Index files and dot files are ignored.
-d: name of directory to be watched eg
-e: extensions for which to create test files eg
--noSpecInput: do not ask for specs on add of a file.
MIT © Anders Ramsay