Reproduce all the main figures in the paper: "Large-scale GWAS reveals insights into the genetic architecture of same-sex sexual behavior"
Check also the website for more info: https://geneticsexbehavior.info/
This repository contains three folders:
- /data: contains the data need it to reproduce the figures
- /pgm: contains the program to reproduce the figures, one for each figure
- /fig: contains the output created by running the content of /pgm. Notice that we report each panel in a figure as separate file. The panels where then combined and in cases post-processed using photoshop.
- To reproduce Figure 1, access to individual-level UK Biobank data is need it. We provide the variable names, but not the individual level data.
- We cannot reproduce Figure 2 because we are not allowed by 23andMe to share more than 10K SNPs. We provided the code to do that based on the summary statistics from just UK Biobank.
- Panel A of Figure 5 is just based on the genetic correlation that can be extracted from the supplementary tables and so we don't provide code for it