lightsd implements a sequence based approach towards LED coloring. The daemon continuously runs through the configured sequence at the given frame rate.
During each render run all
Operations within the
Sequence are called. An
Operation can either be enabled (
1) or disabled (
Runtime configuration changes are accepted via mqtt. The mqtt broker can be configured in
config.yml is in this repository.
Building / Development / Dependencies
The main dependencies are
- g++ (recent versions, tested with >=6)
- libwebsocketcpp-dev (for preview via websockets, see lightsd-vis)
- libyaml-cpp-dev (for configuration parsing)
- libssl-dev (for the websocket stuff etc..)
- libluajit-5.1-dev (for the lua plugin api)
The build process is run by
cmake. Consult the gitlab-ci configuration to see the full build process.