- MongoDB - MongoDB is an open-source, document database designed for ease of development and scaling.
WebSockets - WebSocket is a technology providing for bi-directional, full-duplex communications channels, over a single Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) socket. It is designed to be implemented in web browsers and web servers but it can be used by any client or server application. The WebSocket API is being standardized by the W3C and the WebSocket protocol is being standardized by the IETF.
- SignalR - ASP.NET SignalR is a new library for ASP.NET developers that makes developing real-time web functionality easy. SignalR allows bi-directional communication between server and client. Servers can now push content to connected clients instantly as it becomes available. SignalR supports Web Sockets, and falls back to other compatible techniques for older browsers. SignalR includes APIs for connection management (for instance, connect and disconnect events), grouping connections, and authorization.
- ASP.NET Core SignalR - ASP.NET Core SignalR is a new library for ASP.NET Core developers that makes it incredibly simple to add real-time web functionality to your applications. What is "real-time web" functionality? It's the ability to have your server-side code push content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time.
- SuperWebSocket - SuperWebSocket is a .NET implementation of WebSocket server.
Crosser - Simplicity. Hook up communication streams with ease. Write custom server-side code that suites your needs. And keep focusing on business benefits instead of connectivity. Enterprise level of realtime communication.
Crosser delivers full-duplex connections to any browser, micro-controller, BLE device or gadget out there. As long as you have a TCP/IP connection. We will connect you.
WAMP - WAMP is an open standard WebSocket subprotocol that provides two application messaging patterns in one unified protocol: Remote Procedure Calls + Publish & Subscribe.
- CrossBar - Crossbar.io is a networking platform for distributed and microservice applications, implementing the open Web Application Messaging Protocol (WAMP). It is feature rich, scalable, robust and secure. Let Crossbar.io take care of the hard parts of messaging so you can focus on your app's features.
WampSharp - A C# implementation of WAMP (The Web Application Messaging Protocol)
The implementation supports WAMPv2 and includes both Json and MsgPack support, and both Router (Broker and Dealer roles) and Client (Publisher/Subscriber and Callee/Caller) roles.
- Font Awesome - Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
- React vs Angular - The main differences between AngularJS and ReactJS have to do with componentization, data binding, performance, dependency resolution, directives, and templating.
- Voxaltastic - Visualize field strength in 3D space
- OpenCV - OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library (with OpenCL hardware acceleration). The library has more than 2500 optimized algorithms, which includes a comprehensive set of both classic and state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- HyperSpy: multi-dimensional data analysis toolbox - HyperSpy is an open source Python library which provides tools to facilitate the interactive data analysis of multi-dimensional datasets that can be described as multi-dimensional arrays of a given signal (e.g. a 2D array of spectra a.k.a spectrum image).
- SciLab - Scilab is free and open source software for numerical computation providing a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
- VTK - The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization. It consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. VTK supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods, as well as advanced modeling techniques such as implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework and a suite of 3D interaction widgets. The toolkit supports parallel processing and integrates with various databases on GUI toolkits such as Qt and Tk.
ParaView and ParaViewWeb - ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations to analyze their data using qualitative and quantitative techniques. The data exploration can be done interactively in 3D or programmatically using ParaView’s batch processing capabilities.
ParaView was developed to analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources. It can be run on supercomputers to analyze datasets of petascale size as well as on laptops for smaller data, has become an integral tool in many national laboratories, universities and industry, and has won several awards related to high performance computation.
This Open Toolkit library is a fast, low-level C# wrapper for OpenGL and OpenAL. It can be used standalone or inside a GUI on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS.
You can create any 2D or 3D game with Unity. You can make it with ease, you can make it highly-optimized and beautiful, and you can deploy it with a click to more platforms than you have fingers and toes. What’s more, you can use Unity’s integrated services to speed up your development process, optimize your game, connect with an audience, and achieve success.
Xenko is an open-source C# game engine designed for the future of gaming. It comes with a full toolchain and is especially well suited to create realistic games but allows you much more!
Tooll2 is a free open source solution for creating interactive 3d content and animations. It combines the best aspects of animation, compositing, and coding into a lightweight and intuitive UI. Your designs can be shared as executable or rendered to movies.