</> Exception Framework
Light, simple and powerful PHP framework! https://getexception.in
- Extremely easy to learn and use
- Friendly and commented construction
- Multi-tenant configurations and apps manager
- Composer installation
- MVC http routing
- Native classes autoloader
- Native database ORM
- Native Twig support
- Native helpers and tools
- Native CLI tools
- Native tasks & crons
- Native backups & dumps
- Third parts vendors support
- PHP Unit Test support
- Active updates and support
Install last version via Composer:
$ > composer create-project andreapollastri/exceptionframework .
Edit your environment file and set "http" directory as web root in your server configuration.
You can find an useful documentation on official website: https://getexception.in
All you need is a good and professional web hosting service or cloud VPS.
- Apache on nginx web-server
- PHP 7.1 version or later
- PDO extension
- Composer extension
- SSH access to web root with writible permission on it
If you need help write to email@example.com
Exception Framework is under the MIT license.