v0.2.1 (17 October 2014)
- Adds revocation token method
- Not using headers if access_token is defined as a part of the URL.
- Changes from Pascal Case to Camel Case in the API.
- Adds Bearer Header for requests.
v0.1.7 (16 May 2013)
- Now compatible with Github
v0.1.6 (24 Jan 2013)
- Updated name convention on using simple oauth2 configuration block.
v0.1.5 (24 Jan 2013)
- Token expiration is now dinamically defined through the expires_in field returned with the access token from the OAuth2 server
v0.1.4 (22 Jan 2013)
- Fixed missing Basic Auth that somehow is not created from the request library
v0.1.3 (22 Jan 2013)
- Fixed bug on AccessToken#expired() as it had the inverse logic
- AccessToken#refresh() now returns an AccessToken object
v0.1.2 (22 Jan 2013)
- Updated documentation
v0.1.1 (21 Jan 2013)
- Added Password credentials flow
v0.1.0 (21 Jan 2013)
- First version Node client for OAuth2