Render Video Lightroom Plugin
A plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® to convert a sequence of images into a video.
This plugin renders an image sequence as video
- Size: 4K, 2.7K, Full HD, HD, VGA
- Frame rate: 60, 48, 30, 25 fps
- Codec: H264
- Pixel format: yuv420p
Double click to mount disk image and run the installer package.
The installer will copy the plugin to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules/
Presets for the plugin are copied to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Export Presets/Video Renderer/
This plugin has been tested on Mac OS X 10.10 with Lightroom 5.
- Start Lightroom
- Select a number of images
- Open the export dialog
- In the export dialog choose Export To "Render Video" and enter a path
Third Party Tools
These open source technologies are used:
- ffmpeg: LGPL 2.1 license
- imagemagick: Apache 2.0 license
- Jeffs Lua JSON implementation: Creative Commons