React Task List
You are looking at a small task list application that I made to practice my React skills. Give it a spin on the live site.
- Add and delete as many tasks as you want.
- Tasks contain a title and date.
- Tasks are sorted by date and whether they are completed or not. Completed tasks are below, open tasks on top.
- Tasks are persisted in your browser using localStorage.
- Shows the number of open tasks
To run this application locally on your computer, run the following scripts:
// Install dependencies npm install // Start the development server npm run start
You can now access the application on localhost:3000.
To make a production build, just run the following line:
npm run build
Copyright 2018 by Andreas Remdt MIT License