A humble homepage of sorts...
Metalsmith Vuepress setup for my current portfolio-ish site.
Hosted on Netlify.
Want a site like this?
ajv to your
theme parameter. Check out
the theme for the config
params and details.
Initial content Service workers Sitemap, humans.txt & robots.txt First posts Link to status page Make dashboard's timeframe dynamic Update CV Refactor to Vuepress
- Add Keen tracking to Vuepress
Add Keen for all pages not just dashboard - solved via lovely Netlify post-processing
- Import visualisation only on dashboard page
- Add jump.js once it's packagised
- Clean up theme package/repo and dogfood it
Vue up the dashboard.js solution + import keen styles and flexbox grid
- Rewrite custom flexbox grid and more lightweight styles for dashboard boxes
- Refactor Stylus to native CSS + css custom properties
- Use CSS custom properties in a proper manner (meaning don't use hover specific variables, etc.); this will also ease theming later on (single var for bg colour, font colour, link colour, the works)
- Refactor to use either scoped styles or CSS modules
- Add dark theme
Add vue-tweezing for morphing SVG (menu border)
- Add page transitions
- Add tags support in page frontmatter and use it in search results
- Add theme customiser
- Add build-specific statistics
- no. of times built
- latest build (get touch date of times built tracker file)
- avg build time
- bundle/site filesize, etc.)
- Generate sitemap
Add contact form to /contact Prettify permalinks
- Fine-tune burger animation
Enhance blog posts Add guesstimated reading time Add prev/next posts
Add ASCII message to source (Netlify post processing <3 )
Dynamic navigation (Vuepress) History API support
- Smooth page transitions (menu overlay into the next page's solid white background)
Offline support & manifest.json Syntax highlighting if posts get code-heavy (Vuepress) Analytics & dashboard Visitor statistics
- Performance metrics
- Theming. Since the site is built on CSS custom properties, wouldn't be too much of an effort.
- LocalStorage/IndexedDB for saving themes
Set up Webpack, since I miss my ES6 modules (Vuepress) MetalsmithVue helper for random (or within range) gradient custom properties
- Make CV dynamic
Generate CV's PDF from Markdown
- Add custom styles
- Remove front matter from
- Gist snippets to Vuepress vault