Rails Admin Globalize custom action.
this code is untested and need a good rewrite, but work. treat it as a prototype.
Add the gem to your bundler:
gem "rails_admin" gem "globalize3" gem "rails_admin_globalize"
Add globalize to the list of actions in rails_admin's initializer:
RailsAdmin.config do |config| config.actions do dashboard do ; end globalize do ; end index do ; end new do ; end export do ; end bulk_delete do ; end show do ; end edit do ; end delete do ; end history_show do ; end show_in_app do ; end end end
At this point:
- a translation Action appear in rails_admin near the edit button .
- the configuration for the field was ereditated from edit action configuration .
- has_many and has_one fields of translated models is included in the translations form .
- the translation look for I18n.avaiable_locales
- take this as a prototype and use as your own risk :-)