Hi! It's me, André Michelle
I'm actively seeking new career opportunities where I can leverage my 15 years of hands-on experience as the originator and lead developer at audiotool.com, a venture where I played a pivotal role in shaping the overall concept and driving its development. In addition to this, I bring over 25 years of experience as a programmer and digital artist to the table.
Besides my tech know-how on web technologies and essential digital signal processing, I've navigated the complexities of large application infrastructures and understand how to keep things scalable. While I can still code cleanly and rigorously test in various web languages, what truly sets me apart is my ability to transform ideas into code and user-friendly experiences (UX). I also consider myself a supportive team leader, giving everybody the mindfulness to deliver better output.
I'm eager to bring my wealth of experience and passion for innovation to a new professional challenge.
Contact me on LinkedIn.
- tr-909 🔊 | Emulated Roland TR-909 drumcomputer 🧨
- malachite audio filter bank 🔊 | An interative audio eq demo with graphics by ui mother
- circle modulation 🔊 | Using circles as parameter modulation source
- rotary 🔊 | Generation of randomized hud-circles with sound and fx
- chromaflow 🔊 | An abandoned audio modular system
- filaments | Pretty filaments
- clash | Physics engine based on dynamic intersection
- speech scheduler | Use the web-speech api to create spoken turorials with events and user-interaction
- tonematrix 🔊 | A typescript version of the Tonematrix
- pulsate 🔊 | A soothing audio experiment
- tonewheels 🔊 | Wheel based sequencer
- radar 🔊 | Webversion of the loop-radar (Flash on the beach 2009)
- atomix 🕹 | A repainted web-version of the classic C64 puzzle game Atomix | Youtube
- setera 🕹 | A mutliplayer tablet version of SET