The ddescriber for Jasmine is an idea plug-in to simplify unit testing in Jasmine.
See a how-to video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdSofu-lEMA
New (April 2nd, 2015). Added support for Jasmine 2 and 1.
- Version 3.0 now it supports
fdescribefor Jasmine 2.
- The old support for
ddescribestill works. Just make sure you click on the checkbox after launching the dialog.
With the plugin you can quickly change a
describe() into a
xdescribe() and an
it() into a
xit() to make your test runner, such as
Karma or JSTD, run a specific set of suites (describe()) and unit tests (it()).
You can launch the dialog by pressing Ctrl SHIFT D (Command Shift D on a Mac).
The dialog has the following features:
Change a single
it() by hitting Enter or clicking on the OK button.
- Start typing to search the list.
- Hit Enter on the currently selected test or suite to transform it / revert it into and
- Click Clean file (Alt C) to clean all the
xit()in the current file.
- Click Exclude (Alt X) to exclude a suite
xdescribe()or unit test
- Click include (Alt I) to include a suite
ddescribe()or unit test
- Click Go (Alt G) to jump to the currently selected test.