Copy the files of this game to a folder and, inside of that folder, run this line to install dependencies:
And this line to build and run a small server that should automatically update the browser on code changes:
npm run dev
Than open a browser and check the game in this local address:
(To consolidate source code changes in the dist folder, use
npm run dist, and to serve these files (without "hotswap") use
npm run viewdist.)
The .blend file was too big for GitHub, but you can download it here.
It should come with textures and a
zone.py file used for the rendering.
If you want to modify the map and rerender it, you should do something like this.
- Clone or download this repository to a folder, let's say
- Download the blend file from the link above, extract it in a folder, let's say,
- Use Blender to modify the .blend, save it.
- Clone or download Ambulatilis Lux to a folder, let's say,
- Create a folder to store PNGs and FLMs, let's call it
cd /path/to/blend blender aberto.blend -b -P /path/to/amblux/src/amblux.py -- /path/to/store /path/to/laby/assets/map -T 60 -w 60 -t 6 -j
Adjust the paths and parameters for your case. See the help for more info:
blender -b -P /path/to/amblux/src/amblux.py -- --help
And also check Ambulatilis Lux. There is a less complex .blend there.
The Audacity projects used to created the audios can be found here. Some audios used were not made by me, check the credits section bellow.
These are works from other people that were used in this game.
Most of the sounds were modified by me, but these are the original ones:
- stream_cold: https://freesound.org/people/Corsica_S/sounds/92821/
- steps: https://freesound.org/people/Phil25/sounds/208103/
- wind: https://freesound.org/people/Zixem/sounds/69509/
- fire: https://freesound.org/people/zmb94/sounds/74963/
- earth: https://freesound.org/people/uagadugu/sounds/222521/
- magic_slow: https://www.freesound.org/people/RICHERlandTV/sounds/216089/
- magic_request: https://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/75712/
- magic_arrived: https://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/75832/
- harp: https://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/188333/
- magic_no: https://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/221682/
- harp_start: https://www.freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/178318/
- song: https://www.freesound.org/people/Erokia/sounds/330210/
- button: https://www.freesound.org/people/Chocobaggy/sounds/252681/
- dark_song: https://www.freesound.org/people/Headphaze/sounds/177101/
If you want to contact me, my e-mail starts with andres, then comes a @, and in the end inventati.org.