This is the list of changes for the 1.0 release series.
- Added PHPMapper_Election class for mapping data like election results.
- Tightened up series support as it's used by the new class.
- Added series options to CSV importer.
- Made method chaining available on more occassions.
- Created vector image file for better map support going forward (more maps coming soon).
- Broke apart the draw() method and modeled PHPMapper to be more abstract so that it can be extended easily.
- Made PNG export size configurable.
- Removed all state images, consolidated into a single, large image.
- Wrote cleanup/alpha methods for image generation.
- Removed "state" coupling in favor of "item".
- Added the ability to load different maps.
- Early series support for the 1.1 release.
- First public release on Github!
- Added all core files and U.S. map images.
- Custom color support.
- Added abstract Import library with its first member: a CSV importer.