This is the source code to the Twitterbot @fishexist. Every day, it scrapes this episode list for No Such Thing as a Fish, the podcast from the QI elves. It then strips out the interesting facts and trains a Markov chain on them. Every three hours, it generates a spurious factoid from the Markov chain and tweets it.
- Tomorrow will be the same stretch of road 25 times.
- The Doomsday Clock was originally called A "meteorwrong".
- The real Long John Silver – William Ernest Henley, was the first thing that Ted Cruz did after dropping out of symbols for their candidates. Candidates are now using a bow and arro
- Plants have their own lava.
- The Japanese are planning to install toilets in their soup spoons to stop lions from attacking them.
- When you had to be an ordinary rock, it is the same as the South Sea Bubble, the Houses of Parliament who are constantly looking for fire.
- When Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart first performed in Naples, he had to make sure people were killed because of mad cow disease.
- You cannot get erections.
- The word "fascinate" literally means: "nut croissant".
- GCHQ has an internal memo from the first Ryanair flight. Today crew members have to be used on the White House that fired a jet directly at his dinner table any more. Rather than exercising or dieting, he cut a semi-circle in his own code.