A subclassed rails app generator
git clone email@example.com:andrew/precious
build and install the gem with
cd precious && sudo rake install
generate your precious rails app
precious my_app /path/to/your/app [options]
- remove vendored railties (find out how to load templates from rails gem)
- customise app generator to build my perfect rails app every time
- add libraries, assets, generators and rake tasks to make it awesome
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.