Code and experimental data for the paper:
A. Cropper and S.H. Muggleton. Learning efficient logic programs. Machine learning journal. In press.
For each experiment:
- data are in the folder 'data'
- learned programs are in the folder 'programs'
- results of the tests are in the folder 'results'
- To reproduce the figures, run 'python results.py'
- To rerun the testing step, run 'bash test.sh'
- To rerun the learning step, run 'bash learn.sh'
- To generate new data, run 'bash gen-data.sh'
Through combinations of the above you can reproduce the experimental results with either the same data or new data.