- Copy the DLLs to your site's
- Copy the
CassetteConfiguration.cs.ppfile to your project and remove the
ppextension. Change your namespace.
- Add the HTTP module and handlers from
web.config.fx35.transformif they don't already exist to your root
For MVC2, modify your
~/Views/web.config and add the
Cassette.Views namespace (from
This is a temporary installation procedure for .NET 3.5 users until Nuget supports targeted dependencies. Want it faster? Vote for it!
- Cassette is returning HTTP 404 for URLs and when browsing to
Make sure you have a reference to
System.Web.Routing and your
web.config has the
UrlRoutingModule and handler specified. This is configured already for MVC2 applications but may not be for Web Forms applications. For reference, see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd347546.aspx#id0070014
- It still doesn't seem to find my bundles.
runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests is set to
true for your
- Cassette is not processing my SASS files.
SASS is only supported in .NET 4.