An ERP Software System using Filament: Currently a WIP
- Git clone:
git clone https://github.com/andrewdwallo/erpsaas.git
- Cd into erpsaas directory
- Install via composer: You will get an error that vite manifest cannot be found, just keep following instructions.
- Install Dependencies: You can use one of either pnpm, npm, or yarn.
- Build Manifest
pnpm run build
- Copy .env.example and configure your database:
cp .env.example .env
- Generate APP_KEY for Laravel:
php artisan key:generate
- IMPORTANT! Link your database (preferably mysql) to app storage in order to generate assets/images/csv files:
php artisan storage:link
- Migrate the database tables to your DB:
php artisan migrate
- Now run the following command to install shield (do --fresh just in case):
Note: I added the app/Policies folder to .gitignore, if you want to keep them remove it from .gitignore after finishing installation.
php artisan shield:install --fresh
- Run Dev:
pnpm run dev
- Follow the prompts, then login with your email and password at the following url or similar at your-url/admin:
- In this order:
Create A New Company (As Many As You Want)
Create Department(s) For Company/Companies
Create Employee(s) For Your Company/Companies
Create An Asset for Your Bank First with Account Name being your Bank Name (example. Bank of America) as a Current Asset You can now Create an Asset, along with Liabilities, etc from the Dashboard Page (Chart of Accounts).
Create Bank(s) for Your Company/Companies and Departments
Create Account(s) for Your Bank(s)
Create Card(s) for Your Account(s)
Create Income & Expense Transaction(s) for Your Card(s)
Please make suggestions if you don't want to contribute. I plan on making this a full fledged ERP System with more than an accounting Module. I plan on integrating Plaid for accounting automation in the future.. Please fork this repo and submit pull requests if you want to contribute!