- This project uses MkDocs and a python script to organize project documentation into a single site
- The generated site uses GitHub pages and can be easily shared
- The project also uses NPM scripts to automate the overall process
- The only requriements other than installing MkDocs is to have python and pip available on your computer
- Please read the MkDocs getting started guide for more
- This project also uses the Angular Material project as an example. This project downloads a local copy of Angular Material and collects all the markdown files. Then the project uses the collected markdown files to generate an MkDocs site to showcase the documentation. To modify the code to use for your project, just change the github URL from material to your project's address.