Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated package author list
- New functionality to compute the ED OFV using the Laplace approximation.
This can be orders of magnitude faster than the standard MC integration approach.
- Added a general function to compute the FIM and OFV(FIM) for all avaialbale methods in PopED.
- Added a general optimization algorithm
RS_opt_gen()that works for both D-family and
- Added optimization of E-family designs to
- Changed distribution tests for package building
- Fixed bug where correlations between BSV (between subject variability) terms in the model gave an error when creating a PopED database
- Fixed a bug where get_rse failed when a parameter had a value of 3.