Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
model_prediction()to allow for creation of NONMEM datasets. Useful for testing of optimized designs via PsN's (http://psn.sf.net) SSE tool, for example.
- Two new functions
create_design_space()that allow for design and design space creation without the need for a model or parameter values.
- Updated the
create.poped.database()function to use
- Added examples for evaluation and optimization of a one-target quasi-steady-state target mediated drug disposition model (TMDD) to the
system.file("examples", package="PopED")directory of the PopED installation.
- Added a 2-compartment, oral absorption, multiple dose example to the
system.file("examples",package="PopED")directory of the PopED installation.
plot_efficiency_of_windows()to allow for the plotting of the RSE of each parameter on the y-axis.
- Updated error handing for the Laplace approximation of the ED OFV.
- Fixed bug when computing FIM with only one BSV term present in model (calculation gave
- Fixed a bug in plot_model_predictions where an error was returned if not all time values in the xt matrix were to be used for the design calculation (
niis different from
- Various small bug fixes.