LibDCPU16 is a C library for emulating the 16 bit DCPU-16 processor.
- Emulation is cycle accurate. Every instruction is processed one cycle at a time.
- Every feature and instruction from the specification sheet is fully implemented.
- Supports the LEM1802 Monitor and Generic Clock hardware devices.
- An API for attaching custom hardware devices is available.
- Tested on Windows/Linux/Web. It should compile just about anywhere.
- Doxygen documentation included in the repository.
An interative online emulator using LibDCPU16 is available at http://andrewkersten.com/demu/.
A Visual Studio 2015 solution is included for building a DLL. The compile_wasm.bat file will generate a WebAssembly module if emscripten is installed. Run emsdk_env before running the batch file to set emscripten environment variables.