Welcome to ASP.NET Core
We've made some big updates in this release, so it’s important that you spend a few minutes to learn what’s new.
You've created a new ASP.NET Core project. Learn what's new
This application consists of:
- Sample pages using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Gulp and Bower for managing client-side libraries
- Theming using Bootstrap
- Add a Controller and View
- Add an appsetting in config and access it in app.
- Manage User Secrets using Secret Manager.
- Use logging to log a message.
- Add packages using NuGet.
- Add client packages using Bower.
- Target development, staging or production environment.
- Conceptual overview of what is ASP.NET Core
- Fundamentals of ASP.NET Core such as Startup and middleware.
- Working with Data
- Client side development
- Develop on different platforms
- Read more on the documentation site
Run & Deploy
We would love to hear your feedback