Reversi Hackathon Project
Team: Andrew Mirshafiee, Collin Stewart and Jacob Taylor
- A classic park-themed Reversi (Othello) game initially developed within a 48-hour deadline.
- HTML5, CSS3 and media queries to create the framework for desktop and mobile responsive design.
- Must have at least 2 players.
- Follow the Reversi game play rules (i.e. alternating players, bracketing a color with another flips that color.
- Player-selected gameboard size at least 5x5.
- Players must be displayed. The turn of the player must be displayed.
- Win condition determined when all available playable spaces are taken.
- Current winner must be displayed. (i.e. If black has more, black is shown as "Winning")
- MUST use Trello for task management.
- Mystery Requirement - Coming Thursday